 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14631
Re: Oh Ya...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:48:01 GMT

... are we going to have the monthly dinner this Friday?

If not, do people want to get together for dinner this Friday?

Wouldn't be great if we had some place where the monthly dinner and event
schedule was always kept?  I would think it should be updated at least a week
before each event.

That would be good.  We could even put up event rules and photos there too!? I
wonder why no one has thought of this before?!

Calum

Sarcasm, thy name is Calum...

Dave K
-for all you Sorkin fans out there....