 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12395
Re: Aargh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:01:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

"New this year is an amazing LEGO train layout, DCC controlled villages and a
building table for the youngsters!!! "

http://www.caorm.org/Pages/tts.html

I Don't know I read this as 3 seperate things, new to the Show... Since we do
not have a DCC Controlled Village.... Perhaps there is some other sort of
'building table' for the kiddies.

new this year:
Lego Trains
DCC Controlled Village
and building table for the youngsters

Jeff VW

That said, the term DCC has shown up in numerous conversations 'cause, well, I
do run DCC, and I'd imagine, if folks are okay with it, the bottom loops will
hopefully be DCC--I'll have all equipment there.

Dave K