 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12346
12345  |  12347
Subject:
Rule check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:00:22 GMT

Okay, now that HS is done with, back to rtlToronto18.  I have modified the rules
page with the RobA suggested block modification, and have not modifed the
scoring scheme to encourage block pushing:  I agree with other posters than we
should encourage block stacking, as much as I'd like to encourage entry level
competitors into the game, I think we all need to step up.

I have offered some scoring examples to clarify.

One more round of commentary, and I'm freezing the rules for good until the week
before the event :)  Am I missing anything?

Calum