 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12368
Re: Rule check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:46:46 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

How about judge a stack based on maximum height
(NOT number of blocks), where the only thing that
can be in the stack are standard blocks (no robot-
emplaced platforms, for instance).

That's ALWAYS been the case:  Only blocks in the stack.
What do you mean by robot emplaced platform?

   What I ment was to patch another hole before it forms: with scoring based
only on total height above the floor, one spoiler strategy would be a single
block on the end of a high pole (or platform). The tower would consist of one
block but might be much taller than other (even multi-block) towers.

--
Brian Davis