 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12361
Re: Rule check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:45:53 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

as for the idea of a "pile of blocks"
yes, in theory it is a strategy, we'd like to think that that would
not be in
the spirit of the game. BUT it'd be hard to make a ~simple~ rule that
would
cover this.  (with out limiting the creativity)

I don't think we need to worry about spirit of the game here at all.  I
think trying to generate a pile of blocks would be very difficult.  If
someone can do it, let them.

Additionally the blocks need to be stacked.  Blocks piled in random
orientations are not stacked.

Derek