 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12353
Re: Rule check
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:58:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I know I'm getting incredibly picky now, but if my bot had a stack
hopper that was 1x2 blocks,  the following two scenarios could result
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffaat/stuff/sloppystack.jpg>

So by the current scoring rules, (1) would count as two 4 block towers
even though they touch, but what would (2) score as?  a) One 4 block
tower? b) One 2 block tower and 1 four block tower? c) nothing?

-Rob A>

Two block tower and a four block tower.

At least, that's the way I see it...

More importantly, the current scoring really doesn't give me a reason to
sort--the +1 for each right block doesn't come close to justifying the effort to
sort when adding any colour block to my tower gives better points.

Dave K