 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12347
Re: The Toy Blox - Lego Superstore!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:32:26 GMT

So what kind of pricing is it like?  Is it MSRP, above MSRP etc?  I'm
particularly interested in S@H type stuff, if it was cheaper than ordering at
S@H with shipping etc involved.

Calum

From what I saw, the entire store was MSRP for retail.  Not being too familiar
wwith the S@H pricing, I couldn't do the comparison but I thought I saw the UCS
Snowspeeder at $199, which would put it about $20 higher than the site price.
Not 100% sure on this...it was basically a glance.

I didnt' ask about sales or clearances, but I imagine that market forces could
change their tune considering WalMart is about 2km away.  At the very least, I
could see site/catalogue discounts being extended to instore items.

The set availability is nice, but basically I'm salivating over the PaB option.

If I find out any more, I'll post here.

Cheers,
-G