 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12345
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:41:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 05:22:01 GMT, Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:
Photos from the Hobby Show in Toronto, Canada, featuring builders from
rtlToronto, ParLUGment as well as from all over the Southern Ontario Area.

So three days after the event and three people have pics up (Janey,
Dave, and Calum)...

??? weeks after RTL17 and still no photos anywhere....and I thought I
was the only one who forgot my camera :(

Well, I have about six photos from rtlToronto17, and no one has offered any of
their own photos which I would use to create an album.  So I can't post that
event.

Hobby Show on the other hand, I had like 32 of my own photos (not a lot to do
during those three days, so I had time to shoot) and soon Janey and Dave had
posted theirs (which I culled a few from Dave) which meant I could put something
up almost immediately.  In fact, save a few from Dave for coverage, I could have
had it online by Sunday at 11PM.

Jason and JeffVW have now since posted theirs.  So...rtlToronto17 attendees:
Post yer photos or mail them to me!

Calum