 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12337
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:32:27 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:
So three days after the event and three people have pics up (Janey,
Dave, and Calum)...

??? weeks after RTL17 and still no photos anywhere....and I thought I
was the only one who forgot my camera :(

Just shows we have our priorities straight. :-)

Derek

ps. I'm one to talk. :-)