 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12024
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto17 Drag Racing Tentative Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:32:42 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
2. Can the bot momentarily cross over the end of the
   table as long as it does not come to rest with a part
   hanging over the end of the table?

A purely mechanical solution would be very easy if you are allowed to
extend over the edge of the table.

What's wrong with allowing a purely mechanical solution?

It would be MUCH easier to build an RCX controlled robot, but if someone can
make one that's completely mechanical, wouldn't that be cool to see?

Isn't that the point?