 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12019
RE: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto17 Drag Racing Tentative Ruleset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 16:15:10 GMT

Two questions come to mind....

1. Does the bot have to turn around at the end of the
   tables before coming back? Or can it simply reverse
   and come back?

   If the reverse isn't challenging enough, then adding
   the turn around requirement might add some extra
   design difficulty.

2. Can the bot momentarily cross over the end of the
   table as long as it does not come to rest with a part
   hanging over the end of the table?

Ralph