 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10787
Re: C$ - Code Only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:40:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I tried to get it working under QuiteC, but had problems with receiving standard
RCX IR messages in QuiteC.

Forgive a clueless question here, but is QuiteC different than NotQuiteC? If so
where can I learn more about it? Thanks!

The oldest mention of the term "QuiteC" I could find on LUGNET was only 3 weeks
ago but MAYBE I'm searching wrong?

see http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/ as well... if it's different maybe
a mention of QuiteC might be a good thing there?