 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10732
Re: C$ - Code Only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 02:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Questions?

Yeah, is there a crash course page on sending standard IR messages from brickOS?

Anyways, I've posted my logic. It takes about 6-7 seconds to make the decisions
on a brick (with the sensor polling decreased -- see an old robotics.rcx.legos
thread)

members.lycos.co.uk/drunkenogre/craniac.exe