 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10798
Re: C$ - Code Only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:38:54 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

  I joined the team at the last minute and created the core game
engine.

This is where I was counting on Chris to pull through for MY team.  I didn't
know Bruce was also working on a robot design that used Kevin's code.  :)

yes, it was all about the ~game~ within the C$ game.

I really wanted to scare you with that bit of info at the last min.

is..... what level do I calculate the book at.....  Steve, what did you do here?

I stole an opening book off the web.

you must be SO PROUD of yourself.

:)

Chris
"I stole an opening book off the web."  S.H.