 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10759
Re: C$ - Code Only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:37:19 GMT

naa.  I'm pretty sure your using NQC.  :)

Right!  You are soooooo clever.  I should not have bothered to even ask the question..... I mean I *am* talking to Steve.   ;^)

Chris, am I doing better in my rtlToronto style banter?

Kevin, your doing JUST FINE.

any time you want to join us for an rtl event, you are more than
welcome.

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.