 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10788
Re: Elevations for Train 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:51:27 GMT

Here is an image with the elevations for the Train 6 layout.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/Train6/elevations.gif

This is only the positive elevations.  We still need to figure out the
negative elevation.  However it will likely be around -20 Brick to the
valley floor.

Next I'll model instructions on how to build Go Gauge cars for ensuring
Layout doesn't have any train clearance surprises.

Derek

Is there also a latest rendition of the overall layout?  Jeff gave me a sheet at
dinner last month but a) din't have it still, and b) has it changed?  Are we
still doing the 'perimeter modules' encompassing a seating area?

The show organizers are enthused about having us, but we'll need to get our
registration in before the 20th of February if we are definitly going to be
there.

Dave K