 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10771
10770  |  10772
Subject:
Elevations for Train 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:59:24 GMT

Here is an image with the elevations for the Train 6 layout.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/Train6/elevations.gif

This is only the positive elevations.  We still need to figure out the
negative elevation.  However it will likely be around -20 Brick to the
valley floor.

Next I'll model instructions on how to build Go Gauge cars for ensuring
Layout doesn't have any train clearance surprises.

Derek