 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7054 (-20)
  Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

(...) things. (...) I think for a first go, it should just be 45 or 90 degree corners. I think the problem is challenging enough as it is. All this pipe stuff reminded me of this: (URL) the Y thing, does that mean that like, certain pipes are "Dead (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) I can lend you the requisite switches. I think I have three pairs. Do note, you have to push that switch north one straight track. Here's what I'm planning to do: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?

Hey folks, One of the concerns I've heard about rtl15: Pipe Racers and it's predecessor event at BrickFest 2003, is that it may be too difficult to traverse a Y joint. I'd like to take a survey as to whether or not people think this is possible (the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) I'm busy making the actual modules/legs at this moment... Though the other night I build a railway station (tiny compared to Calum's) for the trainyard... Planning on revamping the engine repair building as well Dave K (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

Well after careful examination of my Lego i have come to the following conclusions: 1) I have no track 2) I have no train wheels 3) I have magnets... 4) But those are from M-tron sets.... Based on those 4 I have realized I have no trainsets... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

If you see this message 3 times, that is because it was posted twice to .loc.ca.on instead of .org.ca.rtltoronto. I blame outlook (I bow my head in shame for using M$ products) ;) (...) is (...) I have heard about it, I think someone mentioned it in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: Do you ever wonder...

Hi, I live in Kitchener and my in-laws are in London. I was at the Toy Shop last summer and at their old store (on Hyde Park Road past Fanshawe). It has a nice selection, however I found it a bit on the pricey side. I guess if there was something I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) Rebuilt the dam :) (...) You had asked be about running another line off of the main lines... I have no problem doing this, but i only have 2 switches of each type, I'm already short one... can someone lend me two switches that have the spur (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  What are people doing for train5?

Hey folks, Now that rtlToronto13 is past, and rtlToronto14: You're the Next Contestant On...The Rice is Right!* is on track for June, and BrickFest 2003/rtlToronto15: PipeRacers going forward... So, what are folks working on for train5/NMRA? I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto: Lego Sorting Survey

So I've finally got around to answering the Sorting Survey. (URL) and white vegetable bins: Left column 2x4, center column 2x2 and 2x3 mixed, right column 2x >4. Blue trays contain plates, left to right 1x8 colour, 1x8 gray scale, 1x3 colour, 1x3 (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Robodex 2003 photos

(...) ::sigh:: Iain (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Robodex 2003 photos

The Sony robot with those little ribbons brings horrible flashbacks of this Chiense-Canadian immigrant son's experiences with the cultural oddity called "Chinese Traditional Dance Recital". (URL) nifty. Calum (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

(...) And I looked for you the last time I was there, but didn't see you. ;) O.K. that's not true. I just bought a couple of the 1/2 price Twin-pod Cloud Cars... but it did cross my mind that another adult fan had been there. Have you been to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

I was the one who mentioned the TRU in London ;) I live half an hour north of london, near the town of Exeter. I don`t know of anyone else in this area.... Gerard "Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

(...) I'd garner that quite a few of them are young. (well, young relative to me…but then again I'm probably considered ‘young’ as well.) I do believe these individuals are the same kind of people that frequent From Bricks to Bothans. Cause they’ve (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

(...) I've often wondered the same thing. I got excited the other day just because someone mentioned a Toys 'R Us store that I also happen to go to from time to time. It was the first mention of someone in that part of Ontario that I could remember (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Do you ever wonder...

Do you ever look at the Members list on Lugnet, and wonder where all these folks with Canadian flags are? Now, say Canada has 29 million people, give or take a few million. Somewhere near 7 million are in the GTA region. Which should mean that some (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

Unfotunately, there were none at my local Bay Store. I did, however pick up a Women's team for 4.99 and 2 Ogel Strikers for 2.99 each. These will go into my bricklink shop. Its funny with the Bay. You can definitely tell that Toys aren't one of its (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Looking good...

Well May 2nd is the "special preview night". That might work. I think that you will definitely go to this. Its a shame that I have 2 week military training during this (April 21st to May 7th) :( (...) Like Funnel Cakes 1... :) Ben (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay

<snippage> (...) Dave, Buddy, Pal.... I would be intrested in a module, I was thinking of making a batch (cuz I need one and 2 halfs) for the dam... You would not happen to have a couple of have mod boards as well would you? Jeff VW OH yeah! one (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact