 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7053
Re: What are people doing for train5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 04:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I'm also thinking of a freight loading station parallel to it.
You had asked be about running another line off of the main lines... I have
no problem doing this, but i only have 2 switches of each type, I'm already
short one... can someone lend me two switches that have the spur line on the
left, I can give that person two right ones in exchange...

I can lend you the requisite switches.  I think I have three pairs.  Do
note, you have to push that switch north one straight track.

Here's what I'm planning to do:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/cargostation.jpg

Calum