 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7160
Re: What are people doing for train5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:02:13 GMT

Hey guys,

Here's a shot of the end of the cargo station I'm working on...

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/cargostation1.jpg

I need to find two more Slave 1 combo packs...or get two more pairs of those
weird grey wings:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30355

I've been playing with roofs made of wings-I have a bucket of wings that
never do anything.

Calum