 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7090
Re: What are people doing for train5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:55:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

I'm sorry, Calum, I was a little unclear from your sketch... did you
mean

http://extranet.telepres.com/staff/jeffe/freight.jpg

OH MY GOD.  Wow.

Most frightening of all (other than the fact you built and rendered that in
less than a day) is that that's pretty close to what I had pictured, other
than colour choices.

Great, now I don't even have the build the thing. :)

Calum