 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7161
Re: What are people doing for train5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:16:04 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Here's a shot of the end of the cargo station I'm working on...

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/cargostation1.jpg

You are so good!

I swear, you are like, the IKEA of LEGO.  :)  You have this really solid,
fun, colourful look to all your buildings.  I love it!

I've been playing with roofs made of wings-I have a bucket of wings that
never do anything.

Maybe in that V-shaped gap at the top, instead of covering it from below you
could put in a translucent panel in behind?  Maybe that would look silly, I
dunno.  Or one of the V-shaped wings (the ones where both sides are angled,
not just one), but in a different colour (like blue).  You'd get a
roof-accent that way I supose.

    Iain