 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7109
Re: What are people doing for train5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 21:41:59 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Hey Guys, and Chris :) *

Dave Has sent me his tentitive layout for 4.5, I-ve update the layout to
reflect this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/train4-5/altenburg4_5_v3.gif
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/train4-5/altenburg4_5_v3.tdl

I am starting to have some concerns about the placement of the Dam... Where
is all of the water comming from?

Not just that, what little space we had to stand in the middle has
gotten smaller.  I would really prefer not to have that extra module in
the middle.

While I agree in principle, I'd point out that, because of the way we
did the tables last time, there *was* a table in that space, where the
added module just showed up.

Jeff E