 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7047
Re: What are people doing for train5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:58:51 GMT

Hey folks,

Now that rtlToronto13 is past, and rtlToronto14: You're the Next Contestant
On...The Rice is Right!*  is on track for June, and BrickFest
2003/rtlToronto15: PipeRacers going forward...

So, what are folks working on for train5/NMRA?

I'm rebuilding my train station so that the top floors can be removed to see
inside.  I'm also adding all the little details like signs, stores,
passengers, etc that I didn't do before.

Rebuilt the dam :)

I'm also thinking of a freight loading station parallel to it.
You had asked be about running another line off of the main lines... I have
no problem doing this, but i only have 2 switches of each type, I'm already
short one... can someone lend me two switches that have the spur line on the
left, I can give that person two right ones in exchange...

I'll update the TD file as well..

BTW, do we have a container design standard?
There was the One that I created with the magnet imbedded within it:

Calum
* The rice puns/jokes/slogans will not stop until rtlToronto14.