 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7092
Re: What are people doing for train5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:42:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
WOW, we now have a new runner up in the "too much time on his hands"
contest.

Now you've done it!  As soon as Iain reads this, we're all going to get a
lecture about how a person can spend his/her free time! (Somebody, did say
we could start picking on Iain now, didn't they???