 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7108
Re: Who needs fingers when you have legs, was Re: All fingers still attached!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:54:46 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/derek/miscellaneous/moduletablelegs.gif

how do those legs collapse?  or are the 'Raycraft Spec (tm) two module legs
support stand' not collapsible?

Just wondering....

They are collapsible in the sense that you can take them apart.  I just
found my old power screw driver and amazingly enough it still took a
charge.  It must be an American model though because it doesn't have
Roberson bits.  Need the red handled equivalent one. But the idea is you
take the long boards off the sides and leave the short boards attached
to the legs.  Its pretty quick to take apart and put back together.

Initially I'm using #8 1 3/4" screws to hold the legs on.  As repeated
use loosens the screw holes I can just move up to #10 screws.  When that
gets too loose I'll just drill them out and use bolts.

Derek