 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6882
6881  |  6883
Subject:
All fingers still attached!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 00:35:29 GMT

So after finding out that when they say 1x2, they really mean 1/8 to 1/4
bigger than 3/4ths of an inch...

Thank goodness there are table saws that can hone the 1x2's down to true .75
of an inch

After all this sawdust generating, i hnow have 6 done modules, and 6 more
with (most of) the wood cut, ready to be assembled.

So yes friends, that'll be 12 modules all together--I remembered that some
folks wanted 1 or 2 for themselves--gimme an e-mail and we'll talk.

I haven't started on the legs yet--maybe next weekend :)

Dave K
-who forgot how much fun can be had with the smell of sawdust in the air...