 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7039
Re: Do you ever wonder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:50:24 GMT

Do you ever look at the Members list on Lugnet, and wonder where all these
folks with Canadian flags are?

I've always wondered who they are, if anything out of curiosity's sake.

I've often wondered the same thing.  I got excited the other day just
because someone mentioned a Toys 'R Us store that I also happen to go to
from time to time.  It was the first mention of someone in that part of
Ontario that I could remember reading.

I know there must be more folks outside of Toronto.  We know that there is a
strong group going there... with all the publicity they get, it's hard not
to notice them.  ;)

As much as I'm not fond of the 'roll call' method... perhaps it would
satisfy some of these questions.

Regards,
Allan B.