 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7040
Re: Do you ever wonder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 01:37:08 GMT

Do you ever look at the Members list on Lugnet, and wonder where all these
folks with Canadian flags are?

Now, say Canada has 29 million people, give or take a few million.
Somewhere near 7 million are in the GTA region.  Which should mean
that some of these folks are somewhere in our midst.  Yet we never see them.

A lot of them seem to be interested in stuff like Castle and Space.
I've always wondered who they are, if anything out of curiosity's sake.

I'd garner that quite a few of them are young.
(well, young relative to me…but then again
I'm probably considered ‘young’ as well.)

I do believe these individuals are the same kind
of people that frequent From Bricks to Bothans.
Cause they’ve really got a large base of Star Wars
fans from the GTA. However…they’re of the
persuasion that requires their parents to drive them places.  ;)

Although, there are a few of them that are among the 25 somethin’
group that ravenously collects any Star Wars memorabilia.
I recall talking to a few of them regarding the last Train session.

Suffice to say, those that we don’t see are either very young,
or very introverted…take your pick!

     Yup, that’s my input,

                                   --==Richard==--