 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7038
7037  |  7039
Subject:
Do you ever wonder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:54:39 GMT

Do you ever look at the Members list on Lugnet, and wonder where all these
folks with Canadian flags are?

Now, say Canada has 29 million people, give or take a few million.
Somewhere near 7 million are in the GTA region.  Which should mean that some
of these folks are somewhere in our midst.  Yet we never see them.

A lot of them seem to be interested in stuff like Castle and Space.

I've always wondered who they are, if anything out of curiosity's sake.

Calum