 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7035
Re: Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 18:56:36 GMT

<snippage>
I now have 12 modules done.

I also have a new Delta cordless drill, but that's neither here nor there...

Next weekend I start on the legs.

I'll peruse Raycraft Specs(tm) modified by Tsang Specs(tm) and see what I
come up with.

Someone wnated their very own module...

I have 1 or 2 extra for whomever wants them.

Dave, Buddy, Pal....

I would be intrested in a module, I was thinking of making a batch (cuz I
need one and 2 halfs) for the dam... You would not happen to have a couple
of have mod boards as well would you?

Jeff VW
OH yeah! one more thing... the dam is now ALL grey... and beautiful....

:)

Dave K