 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7024
7023  |  7025
Subject:
Extreme Creatures 9732 @ The Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:58:30 GMT

FYI, The Bay is selling the Extreme Creatures set (9732) at $25. Various
stickers on the box indicate that it started at 75, was marked down to
65, and then 45, but it shows up on the register at 25. Note that there
was no indication that the set is actually selling for 25, so ymmv. This
was at the Yonge & Queen Street location, and I recall hearing on the
radio that The Bay is having some kind of sale this weekend. Again, ymmv.

My wife says there were at least 4 or 5 more sets at the downtown Yonge &
Queen Street location (I wasn't actually there to see this).

Regards,
Wayne
(who is scratching his head wondering how he would ever use the optic
parts in a robot)