 Off-Topic / Geek / 3545
Re: Slashdot (was:Bad News for Brickbay!?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 00:08:12 GMT

In article <GqII31.CpG@lugnet.com>, Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote:
I think it depends more on how the title is phrased, which category
is chosen and how it is written.

There's so many categories to choose from, it's hard to know which one
is right.

I have had success by writing submissions in that certain 'slashdot
style'.

Ah, of course. I guess I should have misspelled every 3rd word and
made it sound like incoherent clueless rambling.

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!