 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 370
Re: Slashdot (was:Bad News for Brickbay!?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:39:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Chris Osborn writes:
In article <GqH7Kz.yp@lugnet.com>, Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote:
ROSCO (who submitted the story to slashdot, but it got rejected 8?(
I'll try again later)

I just submitted it too. It seems like it requires tons of people to
submit anything before they will post it. I'm sure they'll reject it
from me too, they reject everything I submit.

I think it's a bit luck-of-the-draw as to which "editor" reads it. I've only
ever had 1 story accepted 8?(

ROSCO

FUT off-topic.geek