 Off-Topic / Geek / 3544
Re: Slashdot (was:Bad News for Brickbay!?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 22:34:09 GMT

In article <GqIHE5.Arw@lugnet.com>, Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote:
I think it's a bit luck-of-the-draw as to which "editor" reads it.

Yah, I'm guessing that most of the "editors" don't read what you're
submitting, they just reject it. That's probably why it takes tons of
submissions to get a story up, you have to get enough in that it slips
past the rejectors.

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!