 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 362
Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:57:56 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Josh Baakko writes:
I see no one has yet posted it here... I think:
http://www.brickbay.com/message.asp?ID=5443

Looks like Brickbay may have to move!?

Conserned Brickbayer, Boycotting eBayer...

Wow...I just finished reading the thread in the BrickBay forum...what • utter
nonesense.

A suggestion was made to register displeasure with eBay over this issue, • and
I agree. An organized boycott (another suggestion) would likely do a world
of good as well. Perhaps, with some input from Kevin, I could write a form
letter, or a petition could be developed, that everyone concerned could • use
to this end? Any suggestions/thoughts?

Does anyone know if they really have any legal standing on this? It seems a
bit far fetched to me.

Rose