 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 377
Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 05:32:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Josh Baakko writes:
I see no one has yet posted it here... I think:
http://www.brickbay.com/message.asp?ID=5443

Looks like Brickbay may have to move!?

Conserned Brickbayer, Boycotting eBayer...
Josh

Attention all residents of Tampa Bay, Florida and Green Bay, Wisconsin...
They are coming for you next.
If you speak pig latin you will be fined.

shesh...

Chris <><