 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 400
Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:

the Brickbay staff has to do what they think is best.  I would try to find a
lawyer who would work for free and fight them, but then they might not even have
time for that.

ebay...ptooie.  I say fight them, Dan.  I would be willing to contribute $100 to
a Brickbay defense fund....

Viva la Brick*BAY*!!!!!

-John

-Alfred