 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 372
Re: Bad News for Brickbay!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:15:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Kyle Peterson writes:
I agree with Tim. We should organize a letter of complaint threatening to
Boycott. Many would definitely participate.
-Kyle
PS..thanks LUGNET for allowing this discussion.

You'll have my endorsement.

Adrian

I think it would be beneficial to organize a boycott of LEGO buyers and
sellers on eBay.  It would be cool for someone to draft an announcement to
LUGNET, to the market groups, to the major websites.  If the LUGNET admins
are willing to support it, it could appear on the main page of LUGNET.
Also, the same with Brickshelf, and of course BrickBay itself (admins
willing).
Also, it would be beneficial to register a formal complaint from signatories
representing the LEGO community.  A petition, whoever wants to sign it.  I'm
sure with the proper publicity, we could have a large number of people
jumping on the bandwagon with it.
-Tim