 Off-Topic / Geek / 3331
Re: Gasaraki 1, any good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:15:07 GMT

The Minbari, and to a lesser extent the Centauri, are suspected of using
drives that interact with the Zero Point Field (don't have time to explain
the ZPF right now), thus enabling them to use a reactionless drive.
Your're wrong about the Whitestars though. They're the smallest ship of the
younger races capable of producing their own jump point into hyperspace.
Technomage ships are the smallest ships where there's definitive proof that
they can produce their own jump point. Shadow and Vorlon fighters are
thought to be capable of producing their own jump points.