 Off-Topic / Geek / 3322
Re: Gasaraki 1, any good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:08:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mark Sandlin writes:
Any B5 fans want to weigh in here? I seem to remember the B5 fighters (Star
Fury?) having to rotate and use their engines to reverse direction in a
fairly realistic manner. There may be other fighters in the series I know
nothing about, since I didn't really follow the series.

Yep, the human fighters (Starfuries) require manuevering jets to change
direction and speed.  The only other race I know offhand how they operate are
the Minbari's, which use gravity generators.  I'm not sure if they have them on
their fighters or just their capital ships, though.

Jeff