 Off-Topic / Geek / 1263
Re: Redhat 6.1 up and running, Vmware 2.0 installed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 04:36:16 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote:
I've been thinking about trying some other browser (sorry netscape, cronning
killall netscape every night is getting annoying).  Are the snapshots good
enough for reasonable use?

They've finally hooked up drag&drop for bookmarks -- that was the main
blocker for me. But it still doesn't have SSL, so you need to keep something
around for that for now at least.