 Off-Topic / Geek / 1254
Re: Switch from Gnome to KDE - Turbolinux 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Miller writes:
Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Hmmmm, crap.  That isn't working.  Either one.  I installed switchdesk

Ok. Screw that and edit your ~/.xsession file. (You may not have one yet...)

yah, that's what I did - fvwm is way cooler than E or KDE, but that's another
debate :)

and I select KDE but no matter what I always get Gnome and
Enlightenment.  I also tried doing the above as root - same thing. :(
Oh well, I'll keep trying.  Gotta get sshd installed right now.

I highly recommend OpenSSH: <http://violet.ibs.com.au/openssh/>.

is there any other difference between OpenSSH and the "regular" ssh?  other
than one being GNUed?

:)

Dan