 Off-Topic / Geek / 1244
Re: Switch from Gnome to KDE - Turbolinux 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 04:01:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mike Stanley writes:
Starting to sound like more work than it is worth.  I like that
TurboLinux gave me a choice of kernels, including one optimized for
PII/III SMP.  I assume that means it should be running faster than a
standard i386 kernel.

errr... just curious (since I know nothing about turbo-linux) - doesn't it run
stock kernels?  or does it come with several precompiled (like redhat shipping
with an smp and a non smp one)?

:)

Dan