 Off-Topic / Fun / 7466
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:19:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
I get a kick out of the random generators out there. I've compiled links to
some here. Enjoy!

The Sopranos Mob Name Generator (I love this one):
http://www.rickmelfi.com/sopranos.html

That's pretty funny (I'm The Bishop), but that's got to be the most
annoying pop-up I've seen in weeks.

Oh, great.  'Steve Bliss' gets me 'Childlike Complexion'.
'Steven Bliss' gives 'The Lone Drinker'.

Either way, I'm in trouble.

Steve