 Off-Topic / Fun / 7404
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:44:57 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Not bad. Personally I always liked the "soap opera" (now "daytime drama")
name rules..

Take the name of your childhood pet as a first name, and the name of the
street you first lived on as the last. That makes me Teddy Eaton.

LOL! That would make me Kinky Hillingdon. How appropriate.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/