 Off-Topic / Fun / 7437
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jay Jacinto writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>

Penguin street? Britannia street? You people have weird street names!

<SniP>

Actually I lived on Britannia Row. It's in Islington, London.

Here's my Star Wars Name:

Star Wars name:  Jayja Golon
Honorific Star Wars name:  Otnhonda of Tums

http://www.darryl.com/swname/

Jambr Oscal
Nwocaravan of Robaxiset

Or for the truly esoteric, fill in the SW name gen with your real, Pilkey,
and Soap names.  That gets me:

Jambr Pigiz
Nwocleo of Goldbar

This is almost as much fun as the Fibblesnork Set Name Generator... :)

James (I think)