 Off-Topic / Fun / 7439
Re: I'm Pinky Chickenmouth (...about Dave Pilkey...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:37:25 GMT

By the way, I might point out that my youngest brother owns many of the
books written by Dave Pilkey and I must say that I highly recommend
them.  They are quite seriously some of the most humorous reading I have
ever come across.  I am close to having read the entire captain
underpants series myself.

http://www.pilkey.com

(it hasn't been updated in a long while but it is also quite
entertaining).

| Timothy Culberson      |
| NB, CA                 |
| http://echofx.itgo.com |