 Off-Topic / Fun / 7433
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Snotty Gizzardsquirt writes:

<snip>

Not bad. Personally I always liked the "soap opera" (now "daytime drama")
name rules..

Take the name of your childhood pet as a first name, and the name of the
street you first lived on as the last. That makes me Teddy Eaton.

Hmm.  Doesn't really work for me.  "Zac 44th".  It's missing
something...

Oh, wait.  I just remembered my dog's full name.

Zachariah McGillicuddy 44th.

Now *there's* a dynasty for you.

   Are you of the Westminster McGillicuddies?

   Mine, I'm afraid would be less dynastic and more suited to the adult film
industry:  Smokey St. Cloud.

     Dave!