 Off-Topic / Fun / 7435
Re: I'm Snotty Gizzardsquirt!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:34:03 GMT

Well, since others are playing along...

Booger Cootiejuice

ick!

Hmm, I guess taking the childhood pet most identified as mine...

Brownie Grant

but if it's first pet, it would be either Mickey or Charley (Mickey was
Brownies dad, Charlie was his mother - yup, we were snookered into
taking a pair of guinea pigs on the basis that they were both male....).

The first street I really remember living on would be somewhat more
fitting with my personality though, Thoreau.

The Star Wars ones...

Frafi Whcon
Zlivw of Benedryl

--